[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, March 20, 2005

revision?

Yep! I've made myself a new diary here at blogger. Even though I've hardly accustomed myself to this entirely novel server, I'm trying. =))

Either way, I've been doing my revision today (last minute spurt! =P) and I realised that studying can be fun! Lol! It's actually quite fun reading through your notes again...and especially Sloman! Oh yes. I've finally understood the concept of elasticity. Gee. Took me quite some time despite the fact that it's so easy. Bah!

March holidays are officially over. Ok, in four hours that is. But not like it really matters. I was thinking about whether to skip school tomorrow since tomorrow'll be the last day I step into the garishly green campus of raffles but after having considered it through, at least I can say my final goodbyes to my friends over at raffles. Hehehe. Not like they'll miss me a whole lot since I've been really unenthusiastic about class outings at anything of that sort, but it's just a...form of courtesy. Lol.

Sigh. Starting afresh at hwachong won't be easy, I'm sure, but I sure do hope I end up in a class with at least someone I know? It'll really be bad if I land myself in a class filled with unfamiliar faces..and yet even MORE unfamiliar personalities. People can be such a tricky bunch sometimes, I find them hard to comprehend. Talk about having split personalities! Gee. Thing is, I don't want to find myself in a class like the one I've got in raffles, where the guys just stick amongst themselves and have their own "class lunches". It's irritating...

Good thing I'll be skipping PE tomorrow...since I'm still feeling a little woozy from all that medication. I hope they aren't going to slave-drive us tomorrow...Hahaha...Not after that long break!

Highlights tomorrow will be the lectures, 'cause at least I'll learn something then! =))

Comments on this template will be appreciated. =D Till then!

5 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha~ nice template, tho the actual title kinda puts pple off (tobacco smoke -_-;;) haha, looks like you've become more positive hor~ stay enthu, cheery and have fun at the lectures!
woot~ I'm the first reviewer ^^ that's like so rare with your od lah haha...:p
cheerios~

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger wishupona-shootingstar- said...

hahax i tink tis template is okayx la...not bad...=) hope u're feeling betta...take carex ya...n jiayoux! i'm sure u can adapt well in hc...God bless~

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so mr traitor,very beautiful layout , and very nice diary,je te souhaite demain que tu commences a ecrire dans une nouvelle page,quelle soit blanche autant que tu peux,j'espere que tu rencontreras quelqu'un de familier dans ton nouveau college..et j'ai aimé ca , tu peux noter autant que tu peux sans des limites ,chouette,mais comment je vais savoir quand tu mes a jour ton diary,please donne moi les instuctions necessaires pour pouvoir le faire...et a propos des lessons amusantes , beaucoup pas toujours , mais quand tu comprends quelque chose bien sur que ca sera amusant ..bonne chance avec ton fabuleux nouveau blog , et avec ton college , trouve des bons amis ,digne de l'etre...en tout que dieu te garde..et adieu ...bye

 
At 12:55 AM, Blogger Wen said...

aha. soo surprising tat u act set up a blog. lol.

 
At 1:02 AM, Blogger Jonathan said...

nice layout~
learn something in lectures??haa...i kinda prefer tutorials..lectures are tooO erm.._____<--duno how to say lah..hahaX

 

Post a Comment

<< Home