[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Monday, March 21, 2005

I just want to kill myself

Ok. This isn't a last minute suicide entry or anything, but more like pointless rambling. =(

I'm so vexed now I wish I could take it all out on...on...something!! Arrrrrgh.

Whatever. I'll calm down and think it through once and for all. And this time, I'm not going to let anyone interfere with my decision, whatever they might say. Amen!

I'm just hoping God will give me a sign like when the dew clears tomorrow, it reads "Go to RJ/HC and stop worrying you silly boy!" =(

arrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh. friggin' choices.

9 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

gee..calm down guy.. and take care! =)

 
At 10:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

baka~ if heaven sent you a sign, then it wouldn't be your decision, and would you suddenly stop worrying so easily just like that? lolx...relax la k? take care ^^~
and glad that you finally made a decision~ (msn rocks haha)
cheerios ne?

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger crossbearer said...

in fact, yes I will be less worried. 'cause God knows best lah. =))

 
At 11:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go HC lah.. easier to stay in touch with old friends. and we can meet up often!.. since u prefer hc's environment then just go by heart lor. hope u'll get a fab class!! =D

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger lun said...

^'grees with mav. yup. hc sorta has a easiertofitin env.? haha dunno larh lol..anyway u've been linked! whee haha..

 
At 5:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u won't regret la ..i think.

 
At 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

go HC lah. don't come and qiang wei zi with me in RJ. haha.
Zi Jie/unapologetic.

 
At 9:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well of course you're confued , c'est tres normal, moi j'etais comme ca au debut de l'annee , mais moi en fait j'ai fait la mauvaise decision, parce que j'ai raté le message divin. lol:D...bonne chance , et calme toi ca ne vaut pas la peine ,,,bye..

 
At 11:59 PM, Blogger Wen said...

hey tere. ahahax. go w ur mind..nt ur heart! lol at least tats wat i did..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home