[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, March 31, 2005

looking better?

yay. Finally a day when school rocked. Ok...at least it was better than normal days. =))

You know what? I totally love the subjects I'm doing now - especially bio and econs! Oh man oh man. I know I'm sick in the mind...but still, that doesn't affect my love for the subjects! wheee. No more physics. No more literature. No more chinese! Can you beat that? hehehehe.

3 Comments:

At 9:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,so very happy for you,you're taking biologie ,i'm taking it too,very interesting , and i too feel very energetique in school these day , it's all because i'm happy...So glad to hear that you're happy too,,and bonne chance ...bye

 
At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Raffles rocks, sean. i lovin' it. i love everything about it SEAN!! the people are so nice and friendly! its like, you can go to ANY canteen bench and just sit there..and within the next 5minutes, you are into a CONVERSATION with these once-strangers. my class -trying to be farnie- went to sit at the hock-ers *bad joke* table!! hahahhahaaaa...lol!!!
definition of dance prac: experiment with ur moves. *bad joke from a fm class*
sine cosine cosine sine
3.14159
plot your points and draw your line
do your maths and you'll be fine!!!
GOOOO engine!!!!!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger kooku_gal said...

hey i love lit! though circumstances doesnt allow me to take lit..sigh..told you bio rocks :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home