[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, April 03, 2005

under it all

Oh darn. I've got so much work to catch up on! Ok...perhaps not that much. But just by looking at the sheer thickness of the notes that I photocopied the other day, it's enough to keep me busy for a long while.

Looking on the bright side of things, I'm quite glad that the choristers are great people. =)) Went out with them for lunch the other day after the science symposium...and it was great fun eating with them! That being said, I'm feeling quite guilty for not being able to go for all the practices. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really over-committing myself. Doing french AO, joining such a high commitment cca and having biology practicals that stretch well into the afternoon - am I able to cope with all of them? I've thought about discontinuing french, but the thing is, I've been selected for the immersion programme at the end of the year. It's a once in a lifetime experience to be able to spend a month in France and no way am I going to give that up. Bah.

And that leaves choir. I love being in a choir and singing and all that...but the thing is, how am I going to be able to perform when I go for less than two of the three practices? I can't go for the monday practice thanks to french and biology and even on fridays, I have to leave early to attend french class! *sigh* Why must they all clash? Darn.

Class dinner went great. It was the same ol' stuff...eating at a restaurant and talking crap. Finally got my harry potter book at $8. Yes. It's a steal, I know. =D

Oh well...time to get down to all the stinky tutorials that I've got. Ciao!

6 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello friend, it seems that you're surchargé avec les cours et les engagements scolaires,c'est bon d'un coté , mais c'est pas trop comme ça ?Et si j'etais toi, je ne laisserais jamais cette opportunité d'aller en france m'echapper...attention like you said it's once in a life time (isn't it une chanson d'eminem)...And very happy that you're getting new friends.Peut etre pour resoudrele surchargement tu dois eliminer les cours par priorité ,si ca vraiment te gene, tu dois figurer une methode pour se debarasser de l'excés...
Adieu , take care ....

 
At 3:38 PM, Blogger BenJ said...

sseing the way you keep talking about how much work you have really make me feel very guilty. go out and play.

 
At 7:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yo daddy! glad that you are starting to enjoy more aspects of hc now. gong xi gong xi. oh yah, your bg sound quite nice leh. what lang is it in anyway?

 
At 9:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha dont think its bg music right? its just the music from the animation... nice. =D

hahha.. seems like u've alot of enjoyable commitments. glad that choir's good for u. hmm.. i think u'll just have to go thru all of them and see how its like lor. as long as its not too tiring, think u can continue with ur clashing agenda. haha.. cool man, that immersion prog thing. its a must go!..

jiayou in catching up!
mavis:)

 
At 9:28 PM, Blogger Tazzie said...

Cool~! Immersion prog rawks!
Haha u seem to be having lotsa fun =)
Jiayou with ur work and stuffs.. and spend more time playing okays?
~Chow!

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haiz. quite sad la...but if i were u i would choose french too...wow...france...=) i won't give it up too.
i'm feeling abit burnt out now...too tired and too sleepy
i think i have extremly bad time management...haiz
enjoy your late days...(i hope u have at least 1 5.20 day yeah???? =)...evil me har? )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home