[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, May 14, 2005

good ol' saturday

Nothing like a good cup of hot tea and well...no school! Yay! Last week has been a crazy week filled with tests and exams...but through it all, I still think that school's not that bad. Nope. I'm not a mugger...It's just that studying can be fun! Especially during GP...ok. That's if Miss C didn't pump us with so much work.

Now now...let's review the past week.

GP essay test -
No one ever said GP was easy, but at least this time, I felt that I came up with much more pertinent points than before. Well, even if I don't do better this time round, I think I tried my best for the question.

Chem SPA -
Ha. How should I put it. It was rather disastrous. My titres were 13.00cm3 and 13.10cm3. Great. So when I calculated for X, I got 31. Which was obviously wrong. Bah...I managed to "repeat my experiment to get two titres consistent within 0.10cm3 of each other" and arrived at the answer of 12. yay.

French controle
- Yay. This time it was muuuuch easier. Thank God.

So now...I'm musing about pointless stuff. And yet, I still have to complete my tutorials. baaaah. Oh never mind. School rocks. =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home