[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, May 08, 2005

mother's day

It's mother's day again. I love my mum! Arrrgh. I feel so horrible for not getting her anything for mother's day and her birthday, which happens to be two weeks before mother's day. Ahhh heck. I'm a pathetic person. I think I'll take her out for dinner sometime. =)) Anyway, mum, I love you loadsssss. Thanks so much for waking up every morning at ungodly hours just to make milo for me. Oh maaaan. "Parents are God's greatest gifts to everyone." That's what my pastor said...and I agree with it totally. =D

Went to church as usual today. Finally had a chance to catch up with my buddy, Shu. Arrrrgh. It has been such a long time since I've managed to catch hold of her (not literally of course!) and have a tete-a-tete with her. It felt good, I guess...to be able to chat with a good friend. Shu...thanks for being my buddy since the good ol' choir days. Even though you hate choir people now *oh well*, I just hope that we can remain buddies forever, yeah. It's mushy...yeah...but still, show some appreciation for your friends! It's hard to find good friends in jc, alright! =)


shu and me inside the chapel today. yeah yeah. I look as horrible as ever. What's new? lollers.

Shu commented that it seems as though I'm living life at large now. That's true...to a certain extent. Ok. Strike that out. I love my life totally now. I know I know..it's hard to swallow that, but seriously, it's going well. I love all my subjects...I've got the drive to study...I've got a fantastic class in hwachong. Everything's in place. Tests are still a pain in the ass. But who cares? I'm thinking happy thoughts.

Think. Happy. Thoughts.

Amen! =D

6 Comments:

At 7:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

whee~ i love my mum too!!! =D

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, i'm very sorry , for taking so long , to read your entries...I read all of them the 4 + pictures...I'm very happy for you , really it's great to be able to think happy thoughts ...I have something else to write , but no time to do it,tomorrow tests until the end of the week , forgive me,and nice picture,why are you saying that its not !!people are beautiful from the inside,at least i convince myself with this stuff lol...bye and to later...

 
At 8:35 PM, Blogger BenJ said...

sean, your dog veh photogenic! Anyways, you use that hello programme is it? It sucks can. Only can upload 1 photo in one entry right.. Use www.photobucket.com.
Why you so motivated to study and i'm not. WHY?!

 
At 8:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love my mama too!! if not cos of her, i prolly backslide from church looong ago. cos she is always the one tellin' me to go church though i am so lazy on sunday mornings. well. yes sean. i miss u so much tooo! and no, i dont hate choir ppl. wow. thanks for having the song 'if music be the food of love' on ur blog. that must be one of my fav songs. =)) wheee~ yeah. we will remain buddies forever. so 10years later, i will go your wedding and be ur bestman -or woman- and you can go my wedding and be my bridesmaid -or maid =) - yeah! i missssss u so muchhhh!! take care! see u in church this sunday!! i know sean, i rock. =))

 
At 5:26 PM, Blogger yingx said...

hello hello. i wish i could be like you - Thinking Happy Thoughts. sigggghs. school is improving but definitely still a teeny weeny bit depressing. (yes, i think it's the tests) boo. btw, ur golden retriever is beeeeautiful! :DDD

 
At 2:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So happy mother's day to your mother,she must be great, to have give birth to someone like you...And the biggest gift for your mom, is a big big huge Kissand a smile ...And no c'est pas antipathique...vraiment ca arrive comme les saisons,on aime etudier pour une periode et puis, ca se finit.j'esepre que ta periode dure le plus...And nice tete a tete, c'est joli l'amitié...And keep Shu next to you , i'm rhyming lol...ok . take care Sean ( oh god i love your name :D ..lol...)So bye , and have fun being happy...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home