[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, May 01, 2005

sharing of my testimony

OH yes. I so so have to blog about this.

I had to share my testimony in front of the whole congregation today. At first, I was thinking I wouldn't be such a wimp (oh wimpsy...which my uncle sooo strongly insists on. whatever!) about going up there. But when you're actually up there sharing and looking and how many *disinterested* faces there are in the crowd, you actually get quite nervous. I guess I didn't appear as nervous as I should have because Jonas commented that I looked extremely calm. Blah. Oh well. Hahaha...it was a good experience nonetheless.

Now that I've shared my testimony, the next big thing will be my baptism...which I can hardly wait. Oh well. =))

4 Comments:

At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well,they are always someone desinteressé par ce qu'on dit,ne t'en fais,tu pourrais te frapper avec le micro , ca sera joli non,ce qui est important est que tu trouves ton temoignage important ,et c'est ce qui compte.bon,bon bapteme,et bienvenu au monde des chretiens,j'espere que tu trouveras ce que tu cherches...bye and take care...

 
At 1:10 PM, Blogger Wen said...

yoyoyo! haven been here in a longgg time. read thru some of ur entries. aha. the one abt luv really sets ppl tinking huh? lol diaox.

 
At 4:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ey? didn't know you were going to be baptized. i was wondering about the procedure. tell me next time leh. i wanna know more. anyway, hope everything will run smoothly on that day. =)

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

huh whats baptized? arent u a christian already...

just ignorant and curious.

mav

btw congrats to HC CHOIR!!! =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home