[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

syf 2005


wouldn't you like to be there as well?

well, that's besides the point actually. thing is, hwachong choir got GOLD WITH HONOURS!! wheee....I'm overjoyed! hahaha...I felt quite bad initially because rj got gold and they appeared so sad. In addition, they were sitting right behind us all the time. argh...and to think that we were screaming our heads off when we heard that we were awarded with gold with honours. In fact, I think our heads really flew off our necks when they further announced that we are one of two choirs to be able to sing at the SYF choral presentation. hahaha...it's really the top honours that any choir can receive and I'm so proud of the choir.

Hwachong choir really means a lot to me...not just because it's done well, but also because of the people. Just like what Miss Lim said, no one in the choir really has an attitude problem. Each and everyone of us is working towards a similar goal...striving to do our best for the choir.

Now I really understand why suwai said "two weeks into hc and I know rv can never become what hc is to me now". I really do. =))

2 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,i'm very happy for i mean getting honor and gold , is great ,really you must be extrmely proud of what you did,and like miss lim said harmony between members , gives the best to the choir ...Take care, and peace on you ...bye

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

HARLOE SEAN!!!!!

congrats congrats congrats!!!! =D
yep u all improved alot since months ago.. all the hard work and drilling paid off, finally.. really beautiful results!

mav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home