[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Friday, April 29, 2005

down the toiletbowl?

LOL! Just to let you guys know, my friend Chen Lu flushed her handphone down the toiletbowl! *rofl* Now now now, you might be asking, "How is that ever possible?" Hahaha...the way Mingtse described it was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Apparently, chen lu had finished her business in the toilet and the thing is, when she flushed the toiletbowl, her handphone accidentally fell out of her pocket and dropped into the swirling abyss. All she could do was stare at her handphone going in circles (it's anticlockwise, she added...) while it disappeared into the sewage system! Hahaha...lesson learnt : try not to fiddle with your handphone in the toilet.

Talking about toilets, I've got sooo many stories to recount. Just last tuesday, I had my makeup economics lecture as usual. I guess I drank too much water...which left me squirming in my seat because I was so urgent. Being the diligent *cough cough* student that I was, I didn't want to leave the lecture theatre unless it was absolutely necessary 'cause she was going through some multiple choice questions.

The time came when I felt like my bladder was going to burst. That was when I struggled past ten pairs of legs (I sat at the wrong seat...I couldn't exit from the right hand side.) before I asked for permission to go to the toilet.

Laaadeeedaa. Went to the toilet. I realised something was wrong. The toilets were dark. How could that be?

I tinkled with the switch a few times before I came to a conclusion - there was a blackout in the toilet.

At that point in time, it was getting very urgent and I could hardly walk up the stairs to get to the fourth floor toilet! bah. When I reached it after much effort, I realised, to my despair, that the toilet was also experiencing a blackout! Like what on earth! So I just entered and did my business at the urinal. It was really scary 'cause the toilets are uberrr sheltered so absolutely no light can enter the urinals in the corner, leaving it very much pitch dark. That was like the perfect scene for some horror movie.

Don't know why I had to pee so long some more. Grrr...frightening experience.

1 Comments:

At 8:28 PM, Blogger pam said...

heyhey seannnn!! (: finally found your blog once more. hehh, read the past few entries, and glad you're enjoying yourself in hc. haven't had a time to talk to you proper.. in fact, to the whole of 4C!! well, continue trusting in God and enjoying school**

:s dark corners are especially scary, even more so with a clock tower so nearby.. hehh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home