[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, April 27, 2005

hasty

Oh gee. It's true that I've been very very caught up with my schoolwork as of late that I've hardly had anytime for myself, not to mention blog! And just as I'm typing this entry, I'm supposed to be studying for a whopping big biology lecture test tomorrow.

Guess what. My brother actually left my microscopy and part one and two of cell structure and function notes at home!! WHAT ON EARTH. So now I'm studying good ol' campbell for the cell organelles. Pfsh. Thank God I've got a two hour break before the biology lecture...so I'm going to use that fruitfully to study microscopy. Arrrgh. Stressed.

Life has been good so far. No choir practice on friday!! And no french class too...thanks to french olympiad!! Whoopee. Two of my classmates are participating in the olympiad...so I'm supposed to go and support them...but oh well. I'll think about it. Not that I don't want to, but I think I really really want to go home early on Friday! =))

SYF is in a week. Getting really scared...even though I'm quite confident of my parts. String ensemble got a gold with honours!! Whee. Good for them. =))

I will be sharing my testimony with the congregation on Sunday. So...will have to rush that out somehow. =( Oh well. I'll just take things one step at a time. Please do keep me in your prayers. =)

3 Comments:

At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,I can see that you're happy , and that makes me happy.good for you smile to the world and he would smile to you.the biologie test,well most of people hates biologie and don't know why,pourtant elle est tres interessante.Et bonne chance une deuxieme fois pour le SYF,je vous souhaite tous la victoire...and i didn't get the testemony thing , but either way i'll put you in my prayer...Bye and take care

 
At 7:04 PM, Blogger lun said...

whee jiayou for syf!

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was here...

pi is damn sian..

mav

 

Post a Comment

<< Home