[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, September 30, 2006

yeah. slacking.

It's been a great week just slacking around, doing absolutely nothing. The only thing I've done that resembles anything productive is my CV, in preparation for next week's interview. ARGH. Taboo word. It just reminds me too much of my first mock interview...which didn't go too well. Too consumed by fear. Yes, I'll have to pray for serenity during the interview.

Just returned from the children's day celebration at SHG. Was great fun! I'm realising that I'm not actually doing it anymore for the hours, although they do motivate me, but it's been really fun mentoring them and watching them change over the course of the year. My mentee is rather smart but I just wished sometimes that he'll put more effort into his work, which will definitely pay off in the future.

Got my monster hunter freedom game! But my psp's out of batt. Like wth. So my bro's playing with it instead of me.

Music's good. Found this really great website to download some nice songs. Building up my library to herald my new iPod (soon). My sonatas are going well too! Can't make myself learn another prelude and fugue by Bach so I'm just resorting to more Beethoven and Schubert, which are undoubtedly easier on the polyphony. Heck. I still have 2 against 3 to handle with, but really, some of the melodies are just awesome. Especially Beethoven's.

Results for prelims have been good, though my GP suffered a dip and due to a mistake that I don't even usually make! Like not including enough examples. Fatal. And not answering a whole part of the AQ, which caused me to cap at 3.5/8. Sigh. At least I've learnt something out of it. Now for chem S and bio. Hm.

Will start studying next week! SATIIs are annoying. Will have to enjoy whatever holiday's left for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home