[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, April 14, 2005

getting lost in orchard

You really never know a teacher well enough unless you chat with him or her, in this case. Especially at an ice cream parlour. lollers.

Miss Chua, our civics and general paper tutor, gave the whole class a treat at evisto today! wheee. Can't believe it. She must have splurged a great deal on all of us. One cup of ice cream costs $2.80. There were 26 of us. That'll be...let me see...$72.80. *gasp* She's really nice as a teacher. Realised that she's a music and art enthusiast. Wow. Mingtse, Miss Chua and I had such a good talk today...hahaha...we promised to go watch for a concert together! =)) That's so great. I can't believe that Miss Chua actually listens to quite a wide range of music. Hahaha...Will have to strive to listen to a wider range of music..especially Baroque!! Oh man. There's something about the simplicity and ordered beauty of Baroque music that really enthralls me. The other periods...well, just don't offer the same feel as baroque. Classical comes close...but oh well. It's just so different.

Feeling so stupid today. Spent a good whole 30 minutes combing through orchard for Far East Plaza. Darn. I got lost in orchard!! That's unbelievable. Just when I thought I knew the place like the back of my palm. Gee!

Shall have to go through my scores today...if only to get my notes right. Memorising scores will take a bit more time...but until I get my notes right, especially for bin nam ma, I'll never be able to even memorise. Heard there'll be auditions for syf for the second intakers. Oh well. Like what I said, even if I can't make it, I wouldn't feel too hard up about it. Taking it easy.

Deep breaths.

*untold tales-

4 Comments:

At 9:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,this teacher is so nice, really i just love teacher who get too close to their students ..and offering ice cream, is very generous she's very nice like i said .et c'est quoi le orchard ...??
and it's very good , seize the moment ( well i read a paragraph in english today SEIZE THE MOMENT ) i hope i wrote seize right ,,and bonne chance , ca sera genial d'etre accepte dans le NYF lol et pas le NYC ...:D ...ok, so take care , and bye...

 
At 10:23 PM, Blogger Wen said...

lol soo shuang got free ice cream. lol if oli i had tis type of tchr too. grrr.

 
At 11:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NONONONO i won't ever be addicted to running, God forbid. Then I'll lose my humanity. Heh.(Zi Jie) PS. i've seen a photo of you, Sean. Rachel Seah(from RV) is in my current class. :D

 
At 5:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...how come our teachers don't do things like that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home