[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, April 13, 2005

musings of a college one student*

Hohoho. College one student. Sounds so freakin' formal. Hahhaa...but it's just hwachong trying too hard once again to act cool. bah bah.

Life has been great so far! Yay. Thanks to yours truly for completing all my darned tutorials during the weekend! hahaha...I so hardworking can. =))

sighhh. They'll be confirming whether I can participate in SYF this saturday. I really really hope that I can secure a place!! =( 'Cause the thing is, I've really tried quite hard to learn the songs and I really really like the songs a lot! At least more than "my love dwelt in a northern land"! hahaha...OH well. Even if I don't get in, I don't think I'll feel any sense of hatred for the choir. Fact remains that I've missed ALL the monday practices...which isn't so good. =) I'll still work hard for it on saturday I think. Will have to run through all my scores again.

Econs rocksssss. I love econs so much...but it pains me to think that it can be so utterly confusing at times. Like the test today. Wasn't exactly crash and burn, but you get the idea. Scored well for the diagnostic test. That'll show them. Hope I do well for this test as well...even though I don't know how on earth changing total variable cost and fixed cost will affecct marginal cost. Lollers. Sounds so easy and yet it's so tough. tsk tsk tsk. NEVER judge a book by its cover.

I've been thinking a lot these few days. But I shan't post my thoughts here...'cause I think it's best I keep them to myself. Never hurts NOT bitching about anyone, right?

3 Comments:

At 2:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello,it's excellent ,to hear form you that's everything is fine.really this one is relativly cheerful...really i hope that you'll be accepted in NYC or NYS,i forgot excuse me,anyway,it's very important , to think,really it's like talking inside you head ,i do it all the time.and it's very useful.keep in head that i'm here if you want anything.ok? and keep high morales i guess ( high morales is it right ? ) bon,courage Sean, and spend a wonderful time....god be with you ...bye

 
At 6:37 PM, Blogger BenJ said...

why u so enthu in studying ones. haha..i'm really lazy. any good luck to u!

 
At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow...you are far ahead of me then...i still have my pile of tutorials happily collecting dust and all other creatures that creep up upon a long-undisturbed-anything.

good luck for your syf....
and econs..haiz...i really wish i could learn a bit about it...but i think i'll do badly for it anyway, coz i'm not a very logical person.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home