[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, October 08, 2006

breathless

Getting the momentum back after slacking for so long sure ain't easy! That I can attest to. As much as I want to get back into the mood, as with most other people around me, laziness is reigning now. ARGH. I just need to plan. Concrete plans, concrete plans! - I chant.

I've gotten myself a new iPod! Yay. I love my music way too much to carry just a paltry 256MB around me. Can only listen to one podcast since I can't help deleting the other songs in my phone that I like. All's worked out. I'll get the iPod now and later on my birthday, I'll get new headphones! Yeah. Good music's on its way!

When the oceans rise and thunders roar,
I will soar with You above the storm.
Father you are King over the flood,
I will be still and know You are God.


Love that song. I've been attending Youth Fellowship back at my Bukit Batok church and everyone's rather surprised by my sudden appearance. Like they thought I was dead or something! But it's been great immersing myself in the Word and having like-minded friends again. And catching up with church friends has been wonderful, though there's still this certain awkwardness that comes from having not met each other for sometime. Sigh. I'm just hoping that things will turn out better this time round.

Find rest my soul in Christ alone,
Know His power in quietness and trust.


I will set things right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home