[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, June 16, 2007

one day more!

And just like, another saturday's down. And I'm one day closer to disruption! *prances around the room*

Returned from Ms Tang's wedding at Calvary Bible-Presbyterian Church. She looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous - and I do mean it this time. The wedding was a traditional church wedding, with the recitation of verses and whatnot and I just thought "wow, I'd like something like that for my own wedding!", though that isn't going to come anytime soon. Feasted on the wonderful spread at the church with the 71 people before heading back home. It's quite a pity how we didn't get to talk to Ms Tang more, 'cause she's just such a nice teacher and now that she's already left hwachong we can't get in contact with her so easily, sigh. A pity, indeed.

I hate the way my brother chooses to blast his bass guitar in the room whenever I'm in the room. At least I keep my piano playing in the living room!!! Ugh. He gets on my nerves and he's partially the reason why I'm absolutely dying to get my own room - and I jolly well will when I stay at the hall residences this year! Yay. Should be tons of fun.

Another exercise outfield awaits me this week and though it's only 3 days long, we've had to do loads of preparations. Booking in at 5.15pm tomorrow's a pain in the neck as usual, but I'll live. Afterall, it's only this week before I clear my off on monday and tuesday on the last week of june! Yay! I'll talk to Staff Lau tomorrow to see if I can clear my leave on thursday and friday too just so that I get lost asap. YEAH.

2 Comments:

At 10:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha, looks like someone's already planning his 'great escape' from you know where ^^

hostel living? lolx, cool :P (extra cost you know :x but heard it's tons of fun *cough* in nus that is *cough*)

el

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are staying in a hall?
Can get a place already ar?

Hihi!!!!! Long Time never see!!

suwai

 

Post a Comment

<< Home