[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, June 02, 2007

Hide me now, under your wings.

SO-o much has transpired over the past week and next week promises to be even busier for me...well, sort of. Have been arrowed to do some sentry duty at Sungei Gedong (which is really an ulu place, for those who don't know!) for the good half of next week. And even on this sunday! Worse, I've got guard duty in camp next sunday as well. Talk about burning weekends! I'm planning to clear the 3 days off I've accumulated in one shot on the 3rd week, just before the brigade block leave. Then I can have an uber long weekend then! YAY.

About the deferment letter...well, I have yet to receive news of it yet. It's worrying me so because some of my other friends have received the good news via snail mail. BAH humbug. Every morning I wake up in camp, I just can't believe I'm going to disrupt. It's almost surreal...especially when you juxtapose it against the equally strong feeling of "heckanotherdayincamp" in the morning. I've thought about it...I could live this life in the unit for another year or so. It really isn't that bad. Though disrupting will still be optimal. HEH.

We have a PSP fan club in the bunk already! All of us have monster hunter freedom and during our free time, we slay monsters on end. HAHA. Finally something for all of us to do.

Off to finish up my Haruki Murakami book! GO me.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Blogger Mrs.delahunty said...

salut salut :D
ben tu attends toujours les resultats de la fac de medecine ??!!
j'espere que tout ira bien, et t'en fait pas si tes amis, on recu leur papier, le temps c rien.. c'est juste embetant de se reveiller chaque matin pour verifier ...patience :)
et bonne chance ..

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx...wat book is that? he wrote quite a few you know :p

(just 'wiki-ed' his name hoho)

(imagines a bunkful of psp monster slaying guys *shudders*)

el (for short)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home