[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, August 26, 2007

Medicine Dinner and Dance!

Yesterday saw me going to Oriental Hotel right on time looking vaguely awkward because my OG decided to be fashionably late and arrived only half an hour later. Haha! It was amazing to see everyone in their costumes and all...though I still don't understand how a chicken/lion/vampire/sailor and even Snow White relates to the theme of "Rockstar Supernova". Still. T'was a great night!

















Glen with me doing a puffed cheek! OMG I look as if I have a tumour in my mouth. Amazing violinist, this guy.























Elin and I! Oh, another fellow pianist who's just taken her fellowship exam with Trinity College. She encouraged me a lot during the piano tryouts for the piano ensemble (which didn't turn out too well considering how a dufus I was at the piano at that time.) I'm going to suffer from an inferiority complex hanging out with these people soon! (just kidding.)

















Emmett and I! Haha. This one goes without saying lah. =)

















President scholar and me! Very very unassuming girl and just really really nice. =) She was the one who also kinda helped me with my first aid test *coughs* *splutters*. Yeah.























Julia! She's the one always taking the initiative to bond the OG together and stuff. Kinda like the ring leader of our OG. Really nice girl too! Oh, she bakes really well.
























The girl who took this photo had like really shaky hands! But Bam Bam here is Eching! =) She was the one who helped me find a councillor too, even after I got Grace as my councillor. Just a really nice choir senior to have around. Her laughter is absolutely contagious, I tell you. Very diaphragmatic. HAHA!

AND I even won something for the lucky draw! I was taking a photo for two girls when they called out my number! YAYyers for the tanning voucher and the heart cushion which is currently my back support for my horrible chair at my desk.

Medicine DnD was such a blast! T'was a fantastic evening.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 10:05 PM, Blogger paperboat said...

hello sean! haha school sounds fun for you. =) yah, nothing beats old friends, agree! and yep french is funfunfun!

mav:)

 
At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh man you know elin! cool beans!
haha don't mug too much sean!teehee

<3 adora

 
At 10:20 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, you sound like you had so much fun. I bet Social Night isn't going to be half as fun. Lol.

 
At 1:34 AM, Blogger Lois said...

sean! updaaaaaaaaatee

 
At 10:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

- looks at lois' comment-

update buddyyyy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home