[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Revving the engine!

Ok, so PDCP came and went. I skipped quite a good bit of the lectures and the tutorials and still managed to write something decent for the exam.

Then my holidays were punctuated by periods of nothingness - just plain chillax.

And now, I'm busier than ever! Got the GAP thing, the research project that I'm doing with Abel and my diploma to work on. I actually felt a mild bit of stress today, which is disturbing considering these things are meant to be fun. I need to reassess my priorities, I think.

Inner struggles abound. Just a few days back I thought I sorted it out, but clearly they are back to haunt me. And I'm not sure why. It was one of those "I think I know myself better than all of you combined" days, but all the PDCP stuff about "people reflecting who you are back to you" is getting a little to me. I know I shouldn't be bothered but I've so much time on my hands now there's no harm indulging in self-contemplation (pun not intended).

Once again, thank God for friends and family. I wouldn't have been able to stay sane till now.

I puzzle myself sometimes. Will leave some of my thoughts for later. Filing them under "Good to think about, even better to act on later".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home