[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

keeping the faith

To anonymous,

Hm...yes, I do believe that some things in life are truly "mysterious and profound". But how is silence an answer? I don't question the fact that yes, keeping the faith is important especially in a world like ours, but really, what has it got to do with me thinking about stuff? Hm...maybe you'd like to clarify that - whoever you are.

***

Woke up at 6.10am today for CIP...off I went to school, trudging along...

I managed to meet Gerald at the class bench and we decided to go check out the noticeboard about what to do. Found out that we had to go to the high school side to assemble.

Dragged ourselves there.

Realised that there was no bus.

Began to be suspicious about the programme.

....

Then the hard and painful truth dawned on us...

The programme starts tomorrow.

*distinct silence*

And I woke up at 6.10am.

PFSH.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home