[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, June 04, 2005

sushi buffet! woooot.

I wanted to blog about this yesterday, but my internet connection screwed up on me. It slowed down to a horrible crawl...so slow it would have made a 56k modem seem fast in comparison. Taking a good 3 minutes to load just the blogger homepage is unacceptable. I wonder if it's my firewall...hm.

Anyway, the sushi buffet went great! It was wonderful to have a time to catch up with all my lame friends at church...Am, Eu and Lo. Like elements from the periodic table. Lol. Hahaha. (sounds familiar, Lois?) Anyway, we talked about all sorts of stuff and it's nice to know that we're having such good fellowship together. Even though we gossiped a lot *pardon us*, but it was great fun. Not so fun trying to stuff 56 plates of sushi into our stomachs though. Hahaha...56 is quite embarrassing considering there were 4 of us, but it was quite funny to see how Eunice tried to stomach the last cup of chawanmushi. She looked as if all the plates of sushi she ate were going to come out of her nose! ahhahaha. But it was an enjoyable time. Yay!


our small achievement in the first 15 minutes. Imagine 5 times that. =)

Have I told you guys this yet? My brother's a monster. He acts weird all the time. No. Let me rephrase myself. He is weird. Arrrrgh. And he was being his usual self at the lift lobby just now - when the girl from my block walked out of the lift.

Now, you must be thinking, "What in the heavens is so funny about that?"

Ha. This girl is no normal girl. She's a gege (princess). Ha. My brother and I coined that term for her because she walks so daintily she takes a whole 15 minutes just to walk to the porch from the lift lobby - when it's only like less than a 150m away. Ok. I might be exaggerating, but the fact is, she takes really small steps when she walks.

And she carries a butt bag. Lol. By that, I mean bags that seek to impede butt development because each time you take a step, they slam into your butt and flatten it by a few inches. Imagine the amount of force that your poor behind takes when you have to carry all that books to school! Shocking.

My french correspondant will be here on the 5th of July. Now that'll be something to look forward to. I speak horrible french and I hopez ze doezn't mindz. Hm...the french will be appalled at the amount of grammatical errors I do to their beautiful language. I gotta agree with the latter though. French is a beautiful language - but a pain to learn sometimes.

Off to do my daily conditioning. Day 4 and I'm still on it! Go me. I've included weights in my training now that I've realised there are some weights hidden in some dusty corner in my sister's room. Now that's scary. But who cares. And yes, my half squats are only a minute long. Hey. It's tough alright! Go try it. By the end of 30 seconds, your legs will be shaking like there's a 8.5 richter earthquake going on. Ha. Oh well. I guess I still can't match the physical fitness of the people in sailing and canoeing. Afterall, their arms are the size of my thighs! =S

*scoots to do crunches*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home