[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, June 05, 2005

yoga was never so difficult - I thought

Eunice's friend is undergoing a course to get a degree in Yoga. (woot. sounds like yoda. yay!)

The tough thing about the course is that they have to score at least 1000 points to graduate, or so I heard from Eunice. Imagine...you only score a miserable 5 points for sticking a rubber tube up your nose and out of your mouth. 5!! And you can only score 10 points maximum for squeezing the tube up both nostrils. Gee. I now officially declare this the hardest degree to obtain - even harder than the chemistry I'm doing now. Which is obviously painful enough.

"Random thought : pink babboon baboon"

Lol. Our group wrote that on the mahjong paper the speaker gave us today at church. We were supposed to write 3 ways in which success can be defined...but I thought it'd be nice to see if we can try to make Amanda go into laughing fits (she really does, trust me) when she sees the word "baboon". The first thing she said when she saw it was..

"Baboon's spelt wrongly!"

OH MAAAAAN. That's so embarrassing can. And to think that ONE hwachong person and ONE raffles person couldn't spell baboon properly. Shocking.

I can write but I can't spel.

ARRRH. Whatever.

3 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.
i ken rite, n i ken spel.

i can't even spell magazines for got sake. Got so embarassed during PW. couldn't figure out what was wrong until people pointed out.

that yoga thing, is it for real???
freakish.

 
At 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For GOD'S sake, Su Wai, you ought to be EMBARRASSED by your horrible spelling. :P

My Written Communication lecturers have zero tolerance for spelling errors. Attend a few of their lessons and you probably will commit a spelling mistake again.

 
At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I meant to say "will never". :P Isn't it odd that you cannot edit your comments?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home