[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Almost apposite.

The post Christmas week usually strikes me hard. Like real hard. I get all pensive about the year...And I get more pensive about my work too! Not so much last year, but especially this year.

As of late, I've been hopelessly addicted to Maplestory. I just want to play it every single waking moment! Damn it. And not forgetting that I have a whole list of work to complete. Not too encouraging. Still, I can't seem to beat that compulsive gamer in me.

"Hey, it's high time you start to work on those damn DRQs."

"Right. Damn the DRQs."

"Get going!"

"Who cares. Maplestory first. Gotta get to that next level."

Those conversations with myself really happen in my head. I'm not kidding. It's rather puzzling how I can become such an addict like..overnight? Blame my sister. She's the one who's always harping on and on about the new equipment that she found when she hunted those oh-so-scary mushrooms. Sheesh. And now I can't get myself off those damned mushrooms as well. RAWR.

***

"Is your shirt glow-in-the-dark?"

"Hm...when you wash it in water, it goes all sparkly. It's really special and nice, you know."

*long pause*

"So that's a no?"

***

Absolutely classic.

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well salut, ca fait longtemps, vraiment, mais c'est a cause du travail,+ uni c'est fou , je sais, et toi aussi tu sembles etre chargé..c'est le cas de tout le monde.je te souhaite une bonne année et un joyeux tard noel,!!!
C'est fantastique ton voayage en france ca se voit des photos.c'est genial que tu t'es amusé la-bas.
Prens soin de toi et que dieu tegarde...
a la prochaine.

 
At 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I have updated once again! Like finally! :) Come visit me! Otherwise, all the best!

redot from OD

 
At 8:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello!

the last bit of this entry was so random! what on earth were you thinking?! Mais, de toute facon, thanks for immortalising one of my occasional flashes of brilliance. :)

Cheers!

Christl

 

Post a Comment

<< Home