[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

And the rain continued to fall.

Having a stomachache on the bus really sucks. It really does. Can you even understand the pain of having to endure all that wrenching in your tummy and not one single frikkin' toilet in sight? *shudders* I'll have to stop eating weird crap in the morning. I just never seem to learn my lesson, eh?

Anyway, the past week has been great. Highlights include endless games of DotA(!!) and of course, just lazing around, reading my books. I had wanted to go for a run...but you all know what they say about having a good book and a nice cup of tea, right? Haha...

People seem to think that I don't usually play games. Hm. I do have a life, you know! Talking about that, having to do bio tutorials today is just insanely frustrating. Why must they have the mass tutorial? Gee.

On a better note, there's not going to be any more french lessons for me. I'm not even sure how I should have responded to the sms from my teacher informing me that the centre will be closed from now till the AO exam due to the GCE exams there are occuring concurrently. The feeling's bittersweet, I suppose. I can't believe I've actually slogged through (perhaps I should put it in a better light, but ho hum) 5 years of french just like that. There. All's over. And now, only the AO french exam awaits me. No Herculean feat, but I'd like to think that I should work for it. It's no pushover, that's for sure!

Many people around me are going crazy now that the exam's are over. I wish I could too, if not for the *insert suitable expletive* bio tutorials (in plural!). BLAH.

Alright. Another combined practice with NJ tomorrow. I'm sure I won't give up, but the thought of having to actually learn songs with them really sets me in fear. Afterall, they have strong singers, albeit only 3, on their side. Lord, help me.

Leaving for France in approximately 20 days. Can't wait! =D

[edit] And for the record, I've decided to just take maths S and chem S. No point appealing for econs S anyway, since my essay score is abysmal, to say the least. Maths S! Gee. I'm just praying I don't get owned by the F maths people halfway through the course. They literally breathe and live maths all day. No offense! Haha... [/edit]

4 Comments:

At 1:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah la france dans 20 jours,bonne chance je vais bien penser a toi durant ce voyage...
il me semble que tu trouve toujours quelque chose a faire!!c'est genial...Je sens la meme chose a propos des maths donc ,ca va.Je suis desolé, que tu ne prens plus du français,c'est une chose desolante..moi je pense faire une license en lettre françaises ,mais quand je finis avec l'anglais et le medical lab technologist program that i'm taking for three years...
take care...ah france dans 20 jours c'est fou.

 
At 12:27 AM, Blogger ying said...

so cool you are going to france! lol

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

haha.. congrats to ur maths and chem S... thank god for everything yeah? and He will continue to guide u.. just as He did for the promos :)

 
At 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

math s...urgh.. =) i didn't feel confident enough in my ability to win it over.... so i chose physics and chem...and i throughly detest chem....but reluctant to take bio...

and I'M LEAVING FOR THAILAND ON THE 23RD TOO....(ok la...it doesn't sound as exciting as france but still...it's my first trip to thailand and to anywhere without my parents...)Enjoy yourself! oh ..i'll positively drool when i think of all the things that you could be doing there....

i've already promised myself that i'll travel around the wrold when i grow up. (if i can find enough money....)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home