[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Yet another appeal.

"The S paper list is out already!" - Abel

So,
I've been offered to read Maths S and Chem S. Hm. I didn't half expect myself to be offered maths S, since I've only managed to hit the A mark. Just! But whyohwhymustbelikethat. Grrrrr. I wanted so desperately to do econs S. Oh well, I shouldn't be grumbling. At least I've been offered chemistry S! So that's a good sign, thank God. Now I've to appeal to do econs S. Keeping in mind that maths S is likely to be easier to nail a distinction since it's more right/wrong, I'll have to consult Mdm Kua tomorrow to see whether I'm up for econs S, since I'll be essentially pitting myself against the best from the humanities programme. Lord knows they're such good writers.

***

I can't believe you actually had to stoop down to doing that. I trusted you better. And the worst thing is, you actually think I don't know. *rolls eyes* Evidence, baby, evidence!

Some people drive me mad.

5 Comments:

At 12:07 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

wahhhh!!! MATHS AND CHEM SSSSS!!!! seannnnnnnnnnnn gimmme laaah!! :(:( *WAILS* i got nth kz... NOTHING!! N-O-T-H-I-N-G!!! bleeahhs... i appealling to do lah.. hopefully at least get chem S lorz... else very sad le... but the results only come out nxt yr so a long wait ahead.. haiz..
and all the best for ur econs S!! :) hmmmm wat happened mannn??? take care kkzzzz?? anything can always tell me ba i guesss... :)

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger iso(e)lat!on said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i won't take math if it kills me... haiz. then what did u choose eventually? econs?

i'm trying to decide between chem and bio... more or less confirmed taking physics.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello dear SEAN, vraiment excuse moi , pour ne pas te noter pour je ne sais combien de temps, un mois ?!
Je suis tres intimidé,c'est fou l'uni,a peine j'ai le temps a mettre a jour,je vois que tu as reussi tes exams de promo, et j'espere que tu auras l'eco S, ah les maths ils sont interminales...
Moi je prens l'eco ,it's HMPD 251,Health eco, it's a bit interesting , when i first took it , i thought about you,and how i hate eco , so what am i doing , but it turned out to be excellent...you have a taste buddy...la chimie est tres interessante je suppose ça...
donc bonne chance , et dis moi quand tu iras en france ??!!! AHHH ...
God bless you .

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger ying said...

ahh. you are offered what i want to take. anyway hope you get your econs s. it sounds freakily hard. (:

 

Post a Comment

<< Home