[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, November 12, 2005

I hate surprises sometimes.

Performance at Chinese High for the Motherly United Nations conference today was downright horrid. I don't think we sang darn awfully, but I should think that the organisers could at least have come up with a better plan about what to do on the day itself instead of having the choir handle the drastic surprises you pull on us. GRRR. First, we had to stand on stage for a good 15 minutes before realising that there wasn't going to be a sound check and we had to stand for an additional 15 minutes looking like absolute gits on stage. As if we were the ones being punished! Talk about "unexpected surprises". *rolls eyes*

***

That being said, I actually hit the gym today! Woot! New discovery today. I can't believe how good the condo gym is. Alright, of course it pales in comparison to big scale gyms like Fitness California, but those places are more for poseurs and people who just want to pick out a hot date. C'mon! You think people'd actually pay those sky-high prices to run 15 km on the treadmill? Gee!

Worked out for one hour - all the time having the whole gym to myself!

HAHA. Suckers!

***

Gotta pack my luggage tomorrow. The nightmare unfolds!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home