[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Friday, November 18, 2005

Indulge yourself today.

It's worth it to indulge yourself. Trust me. That's what I've been doing for the past few days - on end. WOOT.

Went out with amanda, lois, shuxian and amy the other day right after my class chalet on tuesday. I was mighty bushed after spending the whole night cycling around East Coast Park, drinking ice cold latte from Macs (which tasted quite frankly, like crap.) and playing mahjong with my classmates, albeit only for 5 games before reality caught up with us. We were just too plain exhausted. Slept in the afternoon till 5pm and ended reaching a whole hour late for the dinner at Serene Centre! BAH. But the dinner was fantastic. I love meeting up with you guys, talking about church and about our latest happenings. Thanks for everything. =)

A very happy looking picture of the four of us, with my buddy, Shu(!!), to my right. She couldn't resist commenting that I look like a hamburger face. *rolls eyes* Insider joke.

*O Mio Babbino Caro plays in the background*

I just love that song to bits.

Oops. Digressed again. *beats myself on the head*

Again, I went out with my buddy to Orchard Road to pig out after going back to RV choir to see how well they were singing. It was actually a *shhh* secret ploy to see how they fare compared to us, as in, the hwachong jc one singers. Hm. I think they're not exactly better than us sound-wise, but at least they have no split-notes. Good Lord. My section is sooooo guilty of that, me notwithstanding. *gives myself a hard rap on the forehead* Keyword being focus. Sheesh. It's harder to sing in a choir than one might think. And oh yes, just for the record, not everyone can bloody sing like Charlotte Church or Pavarotti. Yes.

Shu, I really enjoyed going out with you that day. Thanks for confiding in me and for everything you've shared with me. Hahaha...Good friends last. Thank God. =)) Eat more fried mars bars next time, alright? =D

It's sinful, but heavenly. The fried mars bar at Chippy, basement one, Far East Plaza. Sheesh. What a shameless plug for them.

Choir has been great. Doing carols is uber fun.

Hm. Big announcement to make.

France in less than two days!!

There. Couldn't suppress that raging excitement in me. =)

2 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

there you are i guess you're still in singap,all the week i've been thinking of you,and that i need to wish you best of luck,before you take off.but exams were lot.so bonne chance,et aie un temps fantastique et miraculeux la-bas...God be with you...
take care mon ami....
je t'attend avec les bonnes nouvelles et les aventures ...

 
At 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm in thai already.
enjoying myself so much.
coming back next wed...
don think i'll get a chance to come online again. so here's hoping u a safe voyage and a wonderful experience....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home