[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Bad timetables.

RAWR. I'm here, stuck in the school library for the past forty minutes or so. There's nothing seriously wrong with the school library. It's open and spacious and frankly, I think it's one of the nicer libraries around. Just that, I've got this colossal break between morning assembly at 7.20am and the next lesson at 11.20am. Drives me raving mad, I tell you. I spent the past few hours surfing the web aimlessly, browsing sites like dotaportal and abrsm, in a faint attempt to curb the stiffling boredom. I've done a pretty good job at that and there's only about 1 hour 20 minutes left. Go me! Time to hurry off to Shawna to grab my score for today's practice.

***

It baffles me why people would ever consider stealing the ball of a mouse. By that, I mean a computer mouse, all you sick maniacs out there! =P

I was at the student's lounge this morning, wanting to use the computer as I was too bored reading John Grisham's The Last Juror. Quite a good book, but you can only read a book for that long, right?

Turns out that ball of the mouse was missing.

Tell me what's more frustrating than that. Now I understand why the Dean is coming down so harsh on those mentally unstable buggers who do stuff like that - stealing the ball of a mouse. What a joke!

***

My conversation with Dr S today was...enlightening, I'd say. It's surprising how much I've left about myself in just a brief conversation of 5 minutes. Hm. I should avoid that. Wouldn't want him to think that I'm getting overly friendly with him. *shudders at the thought*

***

There, 5 minutes spent! Only 1 hour 15 minutes more to go. I can do this.

3 Comments:

At 10:24 PM, Blogger cruxylite said...

Dr S... shud be the same Dr S that i am thinking about rite?

if the above is true, den be careful not to be too friendly with him. u shud understand, after seeing what he had done/has been doing to me, over the past few months? =x

anw. the warped timetable is so screwed. agrees. *nods*

 
At 11:41 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

haha yesh the timetable is crazy... and wah... even your teacher knows u better than i do arh?! haha then we shld have more of such 5mins tok... help u take away time from ur boredom? haha kiddinz kiddinz...
have fun in sch!!! :P

 
At 8:56 PM, Blogger BenJ said...

why are you still visiting the LIBRARY!! it's end of exams alr!

haha! so farnie can. so old still got pple steal mouse ball to play.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home