[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Another day of exams.

Gee. The week for the AO exams has finally arrived! Rejoice all year ones, for the evils of project work are coming to an end - for good! Haha...My group's pretty well prepared for the oral presentation, having already done it 3 times without a single glitch. We should do fine tomorrow unless something really bad happens...like this irritating sore throat of mine!

French AO is scheduled on tuesday and wednesday. Can't wait for it to be over! I spent the afternoon going through some french websites in a vain attempt to practise that much rusty french of mine. Did help a little, but not a friggin' lot. ARGH. I need the same miracle I had for the prelims! Please God, let me have my A1 for french! I love french. But I'd love it more if I scored that A1. LOL.

Going shopping soon! This is blog-worthy material too, considering the fact that I hardly ever buy clothes. I'm such a miser, really! I've to get long sleeved collared shirts for the french immersion programme (!!) just in case there are formal dinners and I need a decent pair of dress pants! ARGH. I can't believe I've been living so long without one. Yesterday was my aunt's ROM and I just couldn't find a half-decent shirt to wear and ended up wearing a horrible match of clothes. Goodness knows how I ever survived it all. I just thank God that there weren't many people there in the first place. The solemnisation took place at Sentosa. OMGOMGOMGOMG. It was uber romantic, what with the thousand dollar a night villa they rented just for the solemnisation and also the wonderful arrangements my aunt's husband ( I have no idea what to call him!) made for all of us. It was just mighty smashing to be chauffered around the island for the dinner, karaoke etc. Yes. Hahaha! Must have cost a hefty sum to do all that up!

I digress.

Anyway, so from now on, my timetable's frikkin' packed with activities, yay. That's a good sign! Will update on what happens during the week and how the exams go.

Gotta scoot to write those two rédactions I promised I'd do. Really.



1 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha. yeah..don't know why, felt like even the sun was shining for me today.... =P but then that's a nice feeling, so i'm not going to question why i'm so blessed.....

i also got the schedule for my thai trip.... it doesn't exactly sound very exciting...in fact some parts downright funny.

Sample:
6:00am Wake up
7:30am Self Exercise (can u believe it?! as though we would...)
and then 6pm to 7.30 pm self exercise again...
then after lunch...2hr of free time...
i'm going to bore myself to death =P.
Then again, hoping that we'll neet some very nice people...
real exciting! must take lots of pictures ok? then post online next time....
can't wait to see france (thru ur eyes for now).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home