[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

In the wake of Project Work.

The long awaited day has arrived - the submission of the Group Project File. Along with it marks the end of Project Work. Together now, "YESSS!" OH man. You have no idea how good it feels to be finally rid of such a huge time-sucker. Really. I can't believe I actually had to say to lie and say that "PW has been an enriching experience." Oh right. Tell me about it! Ohhhh-kay. I've learnt the importance of time management, since PW saps too much time out of the week I have no choice but to make full use of the time to play and eat and sleep and read and -

You get the drift.

I say again - PW IS OVER! (Yes, in bold, for the emphasis.)

Earlier in the afternoon, I had my french listening exam. It was relatively easier than the prelims. Then again, what's new, right? I didn't expect them to come up with such a hard passage for section two, which happens to always be a pushover. By "hard", I mean a lot of vocabulary was unknown to us. Like how on *bleep* earth do you expect us to know how to say "gums" and "plaque" in french? Hello. For the good part, it sounded like that...

First reading : "3 minutes is the maximum time one should use to brush one's teeth. If one brushes too long, it will fhsrekduhrei hehisuj ehuehdju. And also, ejidheisjdue xhewyikw. One should not djrheyudheu shduehdh of 150 ehsujejhd while brushing because..."

ohhhhh-kay. Time to perk up for the second reading. And good golly, it still sounded like -

Second reading : "3 minutes is the maximum time one should use to brush one's teeth. If one brushes too long, it will grushe oehsk jeyth. And also, keoris ehrishe ejsh. One should not xheusi ehruth of 150 jushryeh while brushing because..."

Only that the french was slightly more comprehensible the second time round. Oh, at least it sounded like french. So ho hum. Guessed the answers for the two marks on "explain why one shouldn't brush more than the recommended time." Pfsh.

However, at that moment, I was really feeling the heat already. Two marks can be a difference between A1 and A2! ARGH.

Will have to score close to full marks for tomorrow's written paper. According to statistics, it's quite possible to score insanely high marks like 50/60 for the essay, comprehension and summary combined because it's rather easy.

I hope I go

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

tomorrow. RAWR.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home