[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

When will the week come to an end?

I know, I know.

I live for the weekends, alright? I don't hate the lessons or what, since I can feel myself still learning something and not wasting my time in school doing inane stuff like Project Work. Thank God time has put an end to that frustrating and time-sapping SOB. Phew. Now just gotta wait for the weekends. And for that grade for PW.

PE lessons have been boring lately. Aside from the fact that guys are supposed to do as many limb-breaking pullups as possible, we run. And run. And...well, run. One round around the Chinese High if you're having a one period PE, two rounds if you're having two. 3 periods in a row, well, good luck. HAHA! My poor friend was so tired she could hardly walk after the third period of PE. Heh.

It's suddenly hit me how close to reality I am from where I stand now. It's one of those epiphanies whereby you go "hey, where on earth am I going to go from here?" Yes, there's the painful reminder of the slogging in the army, but after that? What course in university? Which university?

I know most of the answers to those questions hinge on the A level exam...THE most important exam. If you thought O level was tough, wait till you see the big mama that awaits you after two years. It's a whole new playing field, to quote my chemistry teacher. Riiiiiight. Like most of us really need the reminder that the A levels are really important and can't be further emphasised. It's hard having to take that all in, the fact that after A levels, we're going to leave hwachong - for greener pastures, I hope. Not that hwachong has been bad, but you get the drift. For the guys, well, it's the army! *orgasmic squeals* I'd be lying through my teeth if I told you I'm not anxious about all that belies all the posters that advertise for the army.

The double honours programme in Econs and Law sounds really good. Ha. But you gotta be kidding! I can't do law! It's for the "to be or not to be" humanities students!

Another day down. YES. Completed my work for the day, so I think I deserve another early night. Cheap compensation for my effort. Like I can reward myself any other way without hurting myself. Yeah. *rolls eyes*

1 Comments:

At 10:00 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

sean!!!! we shall take law together!! haha.. but i am still pretty torn b/w law and chemistry ba.. just tt i think my GP grades are hinting me tt sciences might fit me better.. whr i just cram myself inside some forsaken lab and mix chemicals until one day thr's an explosion and i come up with either some Edmund Theory or some Edmundium element... :X:X
anyways.. wat's with tt orgasmic squeal man?! gossshh.. ahwells.. i am dreading NS as well so yeah, u aint the only one squealing, well just not orgasmic-ally.. yepz.. :P:P hehz..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home