[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

distractions, begone!

Studying has been the thang in my life now, considering that's about the only thing worth mentioning, at least vaguely. Productivity is the new buzzword around here, I guess. Have been trying really hard to slave drive myself into working hard (like covering the whole of J1 econs essay plans and tutorials in one afternoon!) and there are alas! Days like today when I feel like a rotten pile of blob - epitome of laziness, I tell you.

Too many distractions!! Let's see now...

We have...











The PSP! And no, not the girl in bikini, you dud.














I should stop trying to slay monsters! Sheesh. Seriously. I spend 50 minutes on each quest (ok, 20 minutes if I just want a quick run...) and that really adds up at the end of the day. But I do reward myself 2 hours of it at night if I can...that's provided I finish at least 80% of what I aimed to do. Hm. Today? No. Still got a good 5 topics of prehistoric J1 bio to cover. Ugh.















I should stop putting my ipod in front of it. Half of the time while I'm reading out my notes to myself I just end up gawking at it or wondering whether I really should be spending the half hour (just "half hour", but everyone knows what that ends up as...) watching that one episode of Gray's Anatomy or anime. ARGH. Bad bad bad.

And of course, the number one distraction.
















My bed. Yeah. I'm very sleepy. Sometimes even when I'm not, I convince myself I am. WHAT THE HELL.

Begone, all ye distractions! =((( I will finish up my bio now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home