[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'être obligé d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Monday, November 13, 2006

안녕하세요!

After having finished 4 hours of hardcore macro econs, it's time to learn more korean!! Yay. I've been taking about an hour off each night or in the afternoon to learn a little more 한 글(hangeul) each day so that I can be fluent in at least reading korean after a while. Really excited about it since I've sorta got the hang of reading korean alphabets, though glottalised consonants and compound vowels still own. Seriously. It's a lot harder to pronounce than either japanese or french.

And I wonder how my french is going to come along. I promised myself I'll listen to 20 minutes of french radio every day so that hopefully by the time my french proficiency exam comes in december, I'll be ready for the listening test, but aaaaack. I haven't been doing it! The last time I remember, I committed about ten minutes watching channel 44 on cable, which is free for now. I used to have to pay 15 bucks per month just to watch french movies and so on...and now it's free?? UGH. I must have been the last subscriber or something.

Anyway, Jodie Foster speaks perfect french. Amazing.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 AM, Blogger Mrs.delahunty said...

ben salut salut, eh comment vas tu?
il me semble que tu aimes le francais encore :D
c'est bien ca ...
Bonne chance, et j'espere que tout va bien avec toi, et les etudes sont comment?!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home