[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Chemistry

T'was ok. I found the paper relatively easier than I thought it'd be at first. Damn them for not testing me on all the hypochlorous acid and dichlorine heptoxide thing. And not a single occurence about the weird properties of aluminium! ARGH!! I spent nearly the whole of today memorising the equations for aluminium hydroxide and aluminium oxide. Boooo. But I'm glad I managed to answer most of the questions quite well - I think.

Anyway, here are the pictures of the sneak preview of National Day. Nothing spectacular, I'd say, but it was quite exciting seeing them just outside Suntec City. Woot. =))

See the man in the middle? Apparently, he's the one in charge. He was walking up and down the road ordering the trucks around. OH well. Oh yes, there were a bunch of slack guys sitting under the shade beside us. I was dying to take a picture of them slacking...but I thought it'd be better to keep my ass safe from trouble. =)





On the right's another picture of trucks. Yes yes. That' about all I saw. Blah.

I realised that the upload function of blogger is very useful. No more need for photobucket! That's unless I have to upload like a gazillion images...'cause frankly speaking, the speed of the upload on blogger leaves a lot to be desired. =P

Off to study economics - again. Yes. But tomorrow's the exam and I don't want to write dapian (rubbish) for my essay. No no no. =))

Have fun at school. (You guys know I don't really mean that, right? How can that ever be possible?)

4 Comments:

At 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm having fun in Ngee Ann Polytechnic. Envy me. ^_^

 
At 10:04 PM, Blogger crossbearer said...

Yes yes, jingyong. Hahaha...And I didn't know you're in the same course as lucas! Haha!! =))

Anyway, I love my blog colours now. =PpP So I'm changing it anytime soon. Hm...it looks funny in black though, the text I mean. That's why I kept it to dark slate gray. That's what it's called anyway. Hahaha...

Have fun at NP! =)

 
At 11:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

read me msn nick...

-zen-

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyyy, how did you find econs today?? hahaha, I was writing my essay and telling myself, "I bet sean the econs freak is sooo enjoying this larh." ahahahaha. anyway, thanks for all the encouragement, yar ... and jiayou for maths and bio!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home