[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Monday, June 20, 2005

shaving hurts. sometimes.

Ok. I know shaving isn't supposed to hurt. But hell. I think sometimes I'm just too eager and I press the blade too hard on my skin and *prick* - there's a little red dot that's gonna ooze blood later. Argh. I pricked myself a good 3 times just now! Couldn't stand the little hairs growing...so decided to remove them using...yes, my trusty shaver! =) In fact, this is only the second time I'm using this shaver. And it's pretty cool to boot!



It's even endorsed by David Beckham! Wooot.

Anyway, I was just in the toilet shaving today...and I realised something. I have many types of gel. Almost enough to rival the small little mama shop at Chongpang. Look at it.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I mean...that's a lot!! And fact is, I only use one type - L'oreal Invisigel. I insist on the extra strength one, thank you. The normal strength one just doesn't cut it! The hold is pathetic...especially with horrible untamed hair like mine. You really should look at my hair in the morning. It's a total mess. Alright. It's still a mess after gelling...but it looks neater, for one!

Anyway, I went to mug with my "daughter" today at Bukit Timah Plaza. I wouldn't say it was all that fruitful, especially with the bunch of kids screaming away at the nearby playground. They were sooooo noisy I could hardly focus on my work! Almost took out my shotgun and shot every single little one of them...Hey wait. No. I'm a kind soul. *angelic music plays in the background* I love and adore kids.

But seriously, there's a limit to it. Argh. And those kids really tested my patience.

Knowing full well that I could have done a lot of work, I brought my entire tome of chemistry notes. Trust me. The amount of work for the past six months is almost equivalent to the work of a year in secondary school. Which explains the thickness of my file...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's so thick my fingers can hardly go round the edge! And everyone was looking at me like I'm a nerd for holding such a thick file. I mean....c'mon! I'm not a mugger.

Felt weird on the train because everyone flashed me a weird expression. Yes - everyone. Or at least 9 out of 10. Which is bad enough. It figures that I should have brought a thinner file. Ha.

Anywaysssss. A little quiz for all you guys who even bother to pick time out of your busy schedules to read a blog like mine which lacks gravitas...(*rolls eyes*).

Guess what's this? =))

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home