[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, June 25, 2005

unsettled

Yes, I should feel that way. Afterall, I've done many things I shouldn't have done over the past few days. Time for the confessional.

Number one : I haven't been studying half as hard as I used to, even since the block tests are imminent! In fact, they're only two days away. Two!!

Number two : I went out today. I even made a trip to the arcade at suntec city. I played the game where you beat the rhythm on a simulated drum set - again. Yes, I know I've sinned. I only came home at 8.30pm?

Number three : I even took time out to change my blog template.

'Nuff said. I know I've sinned. That's why I repented like...only one hour after surfing Friendster. I did my economics stuff. ARGHH. Can you believe what's wrong with me? Something is seriously wrong...I'd better mug up hard for GP on monday.

Anyway, I was at suntec city today and I happened to catch sight of the trail of army tanks that were passing by on the boulevard adjacent to the mall! Ok. Will post some pictures of them to show that I was there. And I sinned. Yes, I'm aware of that.

This template is still very "rough". I promise to polish it after the blocks.

I'm beginning to sound bored. Pronoun, verb, adjective, noun. Whatever.

11.36pm. Surprisingly late. I've gotta wake up early tomorrow for the rehearsal at church!! Yay. Will be singing at the special pews on stage. I hope I do make it on time, though! =)

Ciao all. Mug hard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home