[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, June 18, 2005

from a landbound mammal

Yes! I've finally learnt how to swim breaststroke! For a good 10m no less! hahaha..ok. It's a good start. And today's a nice day to have a swim as well because the sun's mighty strong! yay. I'll swim at the pool every saturday from now on. hahahaha.

So we had a BMT (bass mahjong training) the other day at my house with Sua, Edmund and Benjamin. T'was great! We had a lot of time discussing crappy stuff like "cement mixer" and what not. Hahhaa...it was a good laugh. Managed to hone my mahjong skills on the way too! I even managed to score a limit two times! wow. That was an incredible hand. hahaha...But we didn't play with chips or anything. Just playing for fun.

I haven't been mugging hard enough. I mean, block tests' the equivalent of mid year exams and I'm not even half as worried as I'm supposed to be? Not. Good. I'll have to mug mug mug mug mug for the whole of next week. Hahaha..

Please people, mug hard! =)) 'Cause after blocks, we'll be fr...

Oh wait. There's still the endless heaps of tutorials to complete.

But leave that for another day, will ya? =D

2 Comments:

At 10:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Always look for me for work consolation.=P

-Zen-

 
At 6:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha you seem to be blogging more than usual. :P anyway, i think it's because blocks are considered as "tests" instead of "exams", which makes it less scary i suppose?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home