[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Scrabble withdrawal syndrome

I was soooo happy with myself to have formed the word "otarine". Almost managed to clear my rack with 50 bonus points if not for the silly little F getting in the way. ARGH.

Anyway, I was halfway through this game with this girl who thinks she's in Peter Pan ( I mean, what's with the name tinkerbell??) and suddenly, I was disconnected!

ARRRRRGH. I stayed up to play scrabble online and you tell me it's disconnected? I scored 20 plus points for the word OTARINE, alright??

Some freak accident must have happened to the server. Either way, I'm not happy. I wanna play scrabble!!

*peace out*

I shall stop acting like a belligerent child and be my normal self...who is responsible, sensitive, sensible...blah blah blah. Hahaha...

That aside, I still managed to finish the whole darn chemistry syllabus for the block test today. Am I good or am I good? Hm. It's not nice to revel in one's achievements but come to think of it, I did a lot of work today! I even finished my energetics mcq - which I completed with much tedium. It's extremely difficult. Bah.

If there's anything to look forward to tomorrow, it's the choir steamboat! I wonder how they're ever going to accomodate at least 40 of us though! It's going to be quite packed. Pictures promised. =))

And for now...I desperately want to play a game of Scrabble. ARGH. Anyone up for a game? =) Tag me.

From yours truly, the 24/7 Scrabble enthusiast.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home