[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Economics

"I know econs excites you."

"I know sean the econs freak must be sooooo enjoying this now lah."

Hahahahahaha. Ok, I'm a self professed economics freak. I love econs to bits! And there's nothing you can do about it. Not that I'm all that good at the subject but it's nice learning relevant subjects to life, huh! =)) To all who hate econs, fear me!

I thought the paper today was rather manageable. Essay was a maaaaad rush as usual. Scribble scribble scribble. With the rare exception of dropping my pen to draw diagrams with my mechanical pencil and for drying my wet palms. Yesssss. My palms were all clammy after the essay paper. It was only 45 minutes, mind you, but my hand felt like it had already finished a whole geog O level paper. No kidding. There was no time to think. The minute I saw the question, I was sucked into the vortex!! *evil cackles echo in the background* MUAHAHAHAHAH. It was a good challenge writing so fast nonetheless.

MCQ was tricky, but I wouldn't say it was difficult. Almost as difficult as the tys and some questions had funny phrasing as usual. Blah.

Tomorrow's my free day! Finally a day without papers. I'll spend tonight reading through some formulae, especially arithmetic progression and geometric progression. Oh man. That topic terrifies me to no end. I literally freak out when I see one of those questions. Now picture me, all geared with my calculator and foolscap, with my pen poised all ready-to-go...when I realise I can't solve the first question of the revision worksheet. Good grief.

Upped my conditioning regime today. Did twice the number of sets for weights, pushups and I even did one set of 60 jumping jacks! Wooot. Almost killed me, but I'm glad I did it. Even came down to doing crunches, which I so hate! ARGH. They say I should do weights every two days since if I do it everyday, I'll lose muscle mass. Hm. But I alternate my weights between 6kg and 3.5kg. I should be fine, I reckon. Not like I'm pumping iron like 3 full sadistic hours!

Random thought : Starfruit juice tastes funny. I even have cranberry juice at home. But it's awfully sweet. It's said to be rich in anti-oxidants though. Like I really know what that means. Bah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home