[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

maths, oh! why must you torment me so?

Maths is difficult. Ok. I'm only doing Maths C...but still, it's freakin' tough, alright! I spent like 15 minutes on one pathetic AP GP question. Fifteen! That's horrible. And the worst thing is, it's only 6 marks. Dies. Now I'm beginning to understand why they give 3 hours for each of the maths paper....



To prolong our death! To make it as slow and as painful as possible.

Told you the maths department wasn't up to any good. *argh*

***

Anyway, I haven't been mugging hard enough for the past few days and I'm lagging behind my schedule. Yes. I, the resident slacker, have come up with a schedule detailing all the work that I have to do! Ha. Can't believe I actually did that...but it's so muggerish. Eeks.

It's been a rough week. But I thank the Lord that it's coming to an end. I've learnt a lot about how to handle things and how to rely on my faith. *gag* God will provide. That's all I'll say.

I'll be baptised this Sunday! Yay! That'll be something to look forward to. It's a huge step in my journey as a Christian - and I hope to make it a memorable one. Hm.

I sound boring in this entry. Can't take it. Must be the maths!

ARGH.

Maths. Is. Difficult.

Period.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home