[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Maths

I hate to ramble, so I'll keep it short this time round. Maths sucks. Yay. Two words to describe how I feel towards this subject. Short and sweet.

I tried a game called "Fate" lately. Despite its rather cheesy title, it's almost a blatant imitation of Diablo 2. I've played Diablo a gazillion times and there's something about flaming any monstrous-like creature with a hot soceress that keeps me addicted to the game. Well, not anymore anyway. I hardly have time.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dire unicorn up and about the pound the juice outta that creature! Woohoo!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Familiar yet? Seen it Diablo? Hahaha...but they've got some funny twists to the game. Like the little doggie that accompanies you wherever you go.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... Looks nice... But if i engage myself in any more games, I might as well quit sch... =P

-Zen-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home