[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Friday, June 10, 2005

Mole concept.

Now that's something I always say I want to get down to but never did. It's been the case for three days now. Not tooooo good.

Chemistry aside, I think my life's going well. I've got time for myself (a little too much!), I've got time to study and I've got time to interact with people around me. Not everything turned out the way I wanted them to...even though I've been praying mighty hard about them, but I suppose it's God's will. He will provide. Amen.

Hm...My mum bought this game that's similar to mahjong!! But it's used to learn chinese instead. Now, this is very important for me - not just because I can hardly vocalise my thoughts coherently in mandarin, but also because I don't study chinese anymore. So...it's a good way to keep in touch with my roots...however feeble an attempt. Sean is learning chinese!! Now that should make the headlines!!

I won the game in the end. HA. By 97 points. My mum won by 65 points and my sister lost all the points to us. We started with 360 points and she was left with a mere 198 points. Hahahaha...but it's quite expected. She's only primary 5!! hahaha. No match for my *lousy* but still pro enough chinese.

Yay! Mugging session coming up. I need to mug. Seriously. I think my expected results are as follow...

Chemistry - D
Biology - D ( I know this is really lousy...but hell.)
Mathematics - B (I want a B soooo badly. And I need to work hard for it.)
Economics - D
GP - D

Yucks. Full of Ds. Bottomline is, I don't want to score Os or Fs in anything. NOOOOO. Not ever.

I think writing it out motivates me. Ha. We all know how true that is. Blah.

****

'Cause I'd give the world for you
anything you ask of me, I do
-Westlife

That's taken from the song "if your heart's not in it". I guess it really spoke to me. Spooky...but I wasn't feeling too good when I was on the bus and listening to the song really made me...even worse. But it spoke of everything I wanted to say. Ack. Life sucks sometimes.

I listen to Corrinne May often. Friggin' encouraging to me 'cause it's gospel in nature...and it really encourages me to keep a close walk with God. I've been backsliding recently. It's not a good sign...but I hope after my baptism, I'll be more encouraged to keep the faith. (argh. reminds me of the anonymous people. I don't like anonymous notes. If you want to say something, you should have the courage to stand by it.)

***

Baptism this sunday. Scared, yet in anticipation of it. It's such a big step for me...which is partially why it scares me. But I'm really encouraged by my churchmates. Arrrrgh. Love you guys loads.

***

Hope I vote for the correct people tomorrow. Will be thinking hard. God bless all nominees tomorrow!! =))

***

Ciao.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home