[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, July 03, 2005

heroes of might and magic 4

I'm so darn addicted to the game! sigh. Managed to study only the whole of genetics and mitosis yesterday. Hahaha...after which I succumbed to the temptation to play heroes. Woot. Quite a nice win, although the game wouldn't let me win even though I've fulfilled the win conditions. Hm. Amassed all my phoenixes, my black dragons and managed to get a stack of 140 unicorns! Hahaha...the stack of unicorns rocked. Just one slash with the horn and the enemy stack is down! D-o-w-n, down! Whee. Plus I used Dragon Strength and Mass Snake Strike. Yay. Nature rocks. Nothing beats summoning another stack of 10 Faerie Dragons to thrash the enemy further. Ha.

Anyway, I've been waking up very late lately (pun not intended), and I think it's giving me eyebags. Ew. Better sleep by 10 today.

Have I told you? The pieces for the grade 8 syllabus this year are sooooo good. I'm jealous! I had to play Debussy for my third piece! Not that Debussy wasn't fun to play, but it was friggin' hard. Sigh. Now there are soooo many nice pieces by Liszt, Poulenc and Chopin to choose from. But I'll never go through grade 8 aural again! *shudders*

Must collect my grade 8 theory certificate from my teacher. I've been procrastinating because my teacher's house is rather out of the way. Bah. Will do it later.

Off to do bio now. Now. No more blogging, no more playing heroes. Hell, no more one hour flings with my piano. No no no. It's time for carbs! And proteins! And lipids! And and...*tries in vain to sound interested and enthusiastic*

3 Comments:

At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, study hard for bio!! my exams are over already. hee, okok, won't gloat anymore. =D

 
At 10:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

must be the Arabesque piece. hahaha

 
At 12:27 PM, Blogger crossbearer said...

Hahaha...nope. It's not the Arabesque piece. I did my grade 8 last year, so I worked on the Minstrels piece. Very cute, but rather difficult. Big chords with many accidentals.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home