[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Melancholic?

Ever felt melancholic all of a sudden? And then all over the moon the next?

Sigh. Lately, that's how I've been feeling for the past few weeks. I know, I know. I've resigned to the whole thing about the class, but it still gets to me.

"I thought you were way above that already."

Yeah, I thought so too.

***

The J1s received their O level results yesterday. Hope they all did alright!

In need of a haircut. And a good talk.

2 Comments:

At 11:26 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

heyz!!!

i get tt sorta feeling like a lot of times?!?! haha. sometimes feel this way.. the nxt second the total opposite.. hehz.. hmm u dun sound vvv ok :S:S hope everything's not too bad?? rmb i'm always here yeah?? :)

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

by the way. it's melancholy.not melancholic. heh.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home