[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, March 26, 2006

another paper round the corner.

I realised that if I don't remind myself that there's still a paper on monday, I won't even realise that blocks haven't ended. Just yesterday, I was doing my weekly CIP at yishun service centre as usual and for once, I didn't have to bring my notes there to read during my free time. For once! That just got me into the whole "post-exam" mood and when I got home, I just whiled my time away, either watching tv or surfing blogs. And then there's the paper on monday. A one hour paper at that.

And I have S chem questions that I have to hand in tomorrow, because Mr P.ang is collecting it. Yay.

Oh well. I bought Tony Parson's "Man and Boy" and Tim LaHaye's "Tribulation Force" for ten dollars yesterday at Sembawang Shopping Centre. A steal. So many of the books were going for a song...and I just had to get something - like it was almost immoral not to. Am a very happy boy now.

If I do manage to meet my goals set out for the block tests, I'll go to Sembawang Shopping Centre and buy TWO CDs. Yes yes. It's been sometime. I saw the Jason Mraz CD yesterday and was again tempted to fork out another twenty bucks to buy it, only if I had more money and wasn't being such a scrooge on stuff like that. After hearing what my brother downloaded from Bearshare the other day, I'm a new convert! =)

Sigh. All that's left in front of me is mundane chores that I have to do. Will find something exciting to do later, or something.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm... what paper do you have on monday? Oh, which is tmr! ARH time passes really quickly my 3 days playdayholiday is going to end soon!!

And u do weekly CIP! Wow, i will never ever have the patience to do that... Anyway good for u!

And erm, hope you manage to achieve your goals for CT...but it's only but a CT right..relax! Hahaa i 'm just hoping i really dont fail any subjectsss!

Ohoh, can you off the word verification thingy, it's a lil' troublesome...sometimes i cant even make out what letters are they showing...

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger crossbearer said...

hahaha. if I don't leave the word verification thing there, I'll receive a lot of spam comments from those irritating advertising blogs. I was fed up with them, so I came up with this. =)) so no, that stays, sorry! haha. perhaps you could leave your comment in the tagboard?

hahaha. very happy now! finally finished my S chem tutorial! yay.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home