[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, February 15, 2006

A piece from a puzzle.

Ok, got tagged by tiffany (!!) to do a quiz thingy about what I look out for in a mate. HM. That came at quite an appropriate moment considering yesterday was valentine's day. Here goes nothing!

The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover. Need to mention the sex of the target. Tag 8 victims to join this game & leave a comment on their page saying they've been tagged. If tagged the 2nd time, theres no need to post.

gender: female

1) Must be mature - I just can't bloody stand girls who act cute the whole day! It really gets on my nerves. RAWR. That being said, I don't want to have a nerd as a girlfriend as well...by mature, I mean...able to connect with me on an intellectual level? And able to form opinions for herself? *nods*

2) Must like music - AMEN. 'Nuff said. It doesn't have to be classical music, though! If she can appreciate the works of famous composers...well, more brownie points for her I guess!

3) Must be shorter than me - I won't be able to stand the way she deflates my ego exponentially by the second when she stands next to me. This is a limiting factor (*coughs*bio*coughs*), since I haven't even reached The Great 170cm.

4) Trust me to not ask me where I went and who I'm with every single flippin' second. I don't need a mum for a girlfriend!

5) Be eloquent. Nothing beats having to talk about banal topics while I search frantically for the next topic to talk about since she only gives monosyllabic answers.

"So, what do you like to do?"
"Read."
"Read what?"
"Novels."

Am I trying too hard? That qualifies as a rhetorical question.

6) Be fluent in English. I -cannot- stand people who hem and haw in English...well, I can take that if that person is a friend, but as a mate...let's just say it'll be less grating on the ears if she can speak fluently in English. No excessive "lahs" and "lohs", please. There! "Excessive" is a caveat already! =)

7) I have a soft spot for people who can sing. But that isn't essential. Again, bonus points go a girl who can sing! Then she can sing with me! *sniggers*

8) Someone who brings the best out of me. Yeah, that's mighty important for me, I suppose. What use is a relationship if both parties are trying to make the other feel as bad as they can be?
Ok, that wasn't hard. PHEW.

Valentine's Day was as usual. Same ol', same ol'. Just grumpy lil' me off in a silly S maths lecture. lol.

I can't believe I thought Sarah was my angel! SHEEEEESH.

My thoughts are sporadic today. Hm. Synapses malfunctioning. Do more work, do more work! My mantra for the week.

Till the weekends!

3 Comments:

At 12:02 AM, Blogger .luc. said...

haha, very very high expectations you've got there. but i concur. mostly. lol.

 
At 12:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha... got a few same expectations as me... like the point about conversing intellectually.. =D

 
At 12:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the above post is written zen btw.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home