[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Confessions of a different kind.

After having fought the Evils of Maths S and Chem S over the past few days, I'm completely exhausted! It wrecks my mind everytime I have to solve a 10 mark Maths S question...just because they're waaaay outta my league. I feel intimidated sitting beside brilliant people during the lectures. SHEESH.

Just as running a marathon is exhausting, so is taking the A levels. OK. That was just to test out one of the new sentence structures that I learnt. Right. Felt good.

Sigh. Will talk more tomorrow. Busy registering for SATs now. And golly! There are like 20 pages before I even get to choose my test centre!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home