[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

so that explains it all.





And you wondered why I was so distracted for my block test revision.

Chemistry block test tomorrow! I have to nail that A, by hook or by crook. It's my strongest subject! I'll kick myself in the balls if I score anything less than a B for Chemistry.

Will try out my Xbox on the new tv tomorrow after chem. Yay! Can't wait. *chants reactions*

2 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GOOOOOD LUCK FOR YOUR CHEM OK! Let's show them the IVY power! HAHAHAHA! I got chem tmr too!

 
At 9:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hello what a cool TV, really you have all right to be distracted :D
chem sucks, i assurer you, but still i tolerate it better than math...
Good luck on the rest paper

 

Post a Comment

<< Home