[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Friday, March 03, 2006

s'il suffisait qu'on s'aime.

Friday again. HURRAH. It's been a great week, what with halfdayonthursday, nospapers, amazingpelesson, greatchoirpractices and even BETTER news.

Scored A1 for French AO! Christl and I were fretting like crazy over the results and I could hardly keep the compulsion to dash out of the classroom at 2 o'clock sharp to receive my results! Yes yes yes! One distinction down.

Am up for the MP attachment programme too! Yayyers. But compared to the rest of the brilliant people in the programme with even more impressive CVs (almost a third of them are councillors I think. And it's like the prerogative of a councillor to get a really good CV and the end of two years. blah.), I am nothing. Seriously. Just gotta start beefing up my CV with SAT and DELF B2.

DELF is a pain in the neck. It's so difficult I think I'll just turn my brain inside out trying to decipher the passages. They are about 800 to 1000 words long. In french. And I've to digest it in 10 minutes and be prepared to argue my stand on the issue. Yay. Good ol' fun.

***

e: somehow, I like that chord a lot. so basses, you guys have to anchor that chord well.
me: yeah. it gives him pleasure.
k: ha. oral orgasm I think.
me: ...
k: I meant a-u-r-a-l. Not o-r-a-l.
me: would not have told the difference unless you said so.

Sheesh. Horny people are all over the choir.

3 Comments:

At 9:04 PM, Blogger Edmund said...

aiyoo!!

sean arrhhh.. think u also the one who xiang y y.. :P hehz

anyway i rmb tt time during one of my biomed lects then the person want to say 'this organism had....' then he go said orgasm... the whole LT was laughing and he didnt realise it until he was told.. haha :P

and yeeahh!!! congrats for ur A1!!! it's sooooo not easy maan.. :) *pats on the back*

and dun worry abt ur CV lah.. u have 2 S papers, MP attachment, bio attachment thinggy.. and gdness knows wat else.. me have.. none of the above.. hehz ;)

 
At 3:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats ^^ actually, looking at above, your cv shld be quite fair already~ dun forget brushing up your interview skills too~ and CIP helps i heard (shows you give back to society and if you can explain what you learnt it'd help)

btw, I'm glad that at least your comment section doesn't require commentors to literally 'verify that you are a human' like in some blogs, even though the verification method is the same~ haha, random comment yeah~

alythia *rolls eyes*

 
At 5:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sean! congrats of getting the a1 and the attachment ((:

shuli

 

Post a Comment

<< Home