[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Monday, March 06, 2006

of work and life.

You realise there's something seriously wrong with your life when all you do on Sunday is to finish up that wave of tutorials that threatens to flood you all day. And yet, I console myself by saying that the block tests are in two weeks time and that I should be pulling up my rotten socks by now if I want to salvage myself before then. Is every week "pre-block test" week, then?

***

Chem S today went...blazingly fast. Mr Loy apparently made no attempt to even call upon any hapless victim to answer the questions, so we managed to finish all 5 questions in the tutorial in 1 h 45 min! Yay. I managed to catch most of what he was saying. For the good part, I spent time thinking about where I went wrong in my working because some of my answers were so close to his that I felt like crying because I burnt my whole Sunday afternoon solving those questions that overwork my synapses. Sheesh!

Guess what. I have ten chem S questions to do! And by 10th April to boot! Four of which I have to hand in on the last day of the block test. There's absolutely no way of snaking out of this one, since Mr PPC (*gulps*) is taking the next chem S tutorial. Hohoho.

***

Keep focussed and stop losing sight of your goals, dammit!

1 Comments:

At 7:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolx...what are you talking about, my sundays are always flooded with tutorials! haha...really~ not to mention my weekdays and late hours~ zzz...
jia you ^^~ ( haha, my 'block tests' are the same time also, ganbatte! blocks sound cooler than common tests :p)

judith

 

Post a Comment

<< Home