[the voice within]

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer. -Pierre Augustin Caron de Beaumarchais

Sunday, November 05, 2006

don't try this in church.

Experienced one of the most embarrassing moments ever today during service. You know, today's service was again quite dry and I was semi-conscious and my attention on the slides were waning exponentially by the second. And guess what, I accidentally pressed the "play" button of my handphone in pocket and immediately, everyone could hear the cheesy Sony Ericsson trial mp3 in the phone, ringing away while the pastor was preaching. It was so loud and I could feel my heartbeat race to insane levels. Fumbled with it for a bit before it stopped. Thank God it didn't hang on me in there...if not I would have to run out of the sanctuary with the wailing phone in my hand. And I was seated in front. Sheesh.

***

Never study bio till too late at night! Two days ago, I was struggling with photosynthesis (energetics. again.) and I was at the definition of an "autotroph". Now, you have to understand that yours truly is an aural learner, so I have a habit of reading out my bio notes to myself out loud. I think it helps, though my throat did take a beating during the haze period. But never mind that! Point being, I was just rattling away when I said...

"synthesis of complex organic molecules from inorgasmic (inorganic) compounds."

LOL. I just rolled on the floor and died laughing. Who ever knew plants were so selective? ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home